Being in the health industry and mainly focusing on sports people, my patients and friends always ask me for my recommendation. Blackmores is my one of the trusted brand. I have been using Blackmores products since 2006. My favourite product is Magnesium powder. I would have recommended this product to thousands. The main reason I recommend this product is because of it muscle relaxant property. So this perfect when it comes to people who spend hours in front of the computer and even people who are involved in physical sports.
Blackmores Magnesium Powder – Read Below for Benefits and Side Effects
Why do we need magnesium?
Magnesium is mainly known for its role in the formation of healthy bone; without magnesium both vitamin D and calcium cannot be properly processed by the body. Magnesium has many other roles it plays, though. According the Office of Dietary Supplements, “Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.”
According to study, magnesium deficiency can result in symptoms such as: stress, low energy, muscle tension, muscle spasms and cramps, headaches, insomnia, fatigue and weakness, abnormal heart rhythms, hormonal imbalances, weakening bones, constipation, anxiety, Restless leg syndrome and irritability.
Take Magnesium Supplements
- The RDA (the minimum amount needed) for magnesium is about 300 mg a day. Most of us get far less than 200 mg.
- Some may need much more depending on their condition.
- Most people benefit from 400 to 1,000 mg a day.
- Avoid magnesium carbonate, sulfate, gluconate, and oxide. They are poorly absorbed (and the cheapest and most common forms found in supplements).
- Side effects from too much magnesium include diarrhea, which can be avoided if you switch to magnesium glycinate.
- Most minerals are best taken as a team with other minerals in a multi-mineral formula.
- Taking a hot bath with Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) is a good way to absorb and get much needed magnesium.
Benefits of Blackmores Magnesium Powder
- Help relieve muscle cramps and spasms
- Helps sleeping pattern, anxiety and stress
- Controls migraines, headaches and stress induced headaches / tension headaches
- Relives restless leg syndrome
- Relives constipation
- Supports the production of energy during exercise
- Prevents magnesium nutritional deficiency
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and healthy function of the nervous system
Side Effects Blackmores Magnesium Powder
Magnesium is relatively safe. Side effects are uncommon. Taking doses around 350 milligrams or lower should be safe for most people. If you take significantly more than that, common side effects can be stomach upset, nausea, or vomiting. The serious side effects of taking massive quantities of magnesium can include irregular heartbeat, low blood pressure, coma, slowed breathing, or death.
What is the most common side effect of taking too much magnesium causes loose bowels. I would suggest you discuss the dosage with your Health care advisor.
There are a lot of magnesium supplements out there that are going to work. The most important factor when using a supplement is that it works for you. I used to debate back and forth in my head forever trying to think if a supplement was worth it, but if you have been struggling with depression, anxiety, restlessness, and insomnia, stiff or achy muscles for a long time just spend a few bucks to see if magnesium is what does the trick for you. Personally I found the best success with Blackmore’s magnesium powder and that is the one I can honestly recommend.
Directly Visit Website to purchase Click Here (This is not an Affiliate Link)
Michelle – Your Health Expert