With the increase in globalization, technology, and increasing corporate world comes, all the blooming job opportunities all around the world. And it’s just a matter of time that you might get call for the interview. And trust me it’s all about 1st impressions, for that all you need is a little homework, what is the position you are applying for what are the colors that should be taken into consideration and so on.
Attending an interview is not just projecting your talents and your knowledge, but it is also about how you present yourself, and your looks play an important role in it. A lot can be communicated with your looks; your confidence, tidiness, expertise, proficiency, competence and so on. And it is no secret that when you look good and feel good; you obviously feel confident, which plays important part in nailing the interview, so here are makeup tips for an interview. This is all you need!!! So I Neha S will be doing a series of segments and giving you tips on your looks to make that 1st impression.
I have always been professing that makeup should always compliment your natural beauty and not overpower it.
- The night before the interview moisturize your skin with a moisturizer and your flaked and dry lips with a petroleum gel.
- Get your eyebrows done, or else it might really give you a shabby look on the day of your interview. Keep your eyebrow arch neat and organized.
- On the day of interview – always keep it simple when it comes to makeup, remember the mantra less is more in this case. Use a BB cream for the base, instead of concealer or a foundation. But do not forget cover up the blemishes and dark-circles.
- Use neutral and natural shades for your eye-shadows, a little bit of mascara, and a simple liner, which will be just enough to highlight the spark in your eyes.
- Use a Matt lip-color, avoid gloss and glitter in the lipstick. Matt color gives you a professional look. you can use 9 to5 lip colors.
- Go with a little bit of natural light color blush, it will give you a plumy and healthier looking cheeks. Which will beautify your looks.
Try out these simple Make-up tips when you attend your interview, and let me know How did you ace it. Of course Good Luck.